Set of 2 - Gorgeous blue and white ceramic kitchen canisters. Hand painted with a detailed geometric pattern. Glossy cobalt blue glazed finish. The taller canister is a cylinder and has a lid with a knob shaped handle. The shorter canister is an octagon and the lid has a small pretzel shaped handle. The smaller container has a pretty hand painted trim around the bottom inside. Both jars are stamped on the bottom "Hand Made in Poland, A.Z. 245."
Excellent vintage/used condition. Very clean. No chips or scratches.
Taller canister measures 6.25 inches wide and 10.5 inches tall. Shorter canister measures 6.5 inches wide and 6.5 inches tall. Measurements are with lids on.
Overpaid shipping charges will be refunded when item(s) ships. If you are planning to purchase multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible. Free pick-up from zip code 91710 can be arranged. Enter coupon code: FREEPICKUP at checkout and leave a message so we can schedule a time for you to pick-up.
Thank you for stopping by my shop! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I will always try to respond with in 24 hours. Also, follow along on Instagram @mendezmanor and be the first to know when new listings hit the shop!
Item(s) are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
1. If you are planning on ordering multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible.
2. Overpaid shipping charges will be refunded.
3. I do my best to get your item(s) packaged up and shipped out right away. In most cases your order will ship with in 24 to 48 hours.
4. Orders ship USPS 1-2 priority mail unless otherwise noted.
5. I am only able to ship with in the United States.
6. I take extra special care in packaging my orders. That said, if an item is broken during shipping, please contact me right away by sending a photo of the item to Nicolemndz@gmail.com. I will refund the cost of shipping and the item.
7. When possible recycled packing materials are used.
8. Mendez Manor is not responsible for lost or returned packages. If a package is returned due to a wrong address or an undeliverable address, the buyer will be asked to cover the shipping charges for shipping a second time.
1. If you are unhappy with an item for any reason please contact me right away. I will review each situation individually, and find a resolution that is fair for all parties.
2. I do my best to provide accurate descriptions and detailed photos. I am selling vintage items that do have wear and tear. I describe/show any imperfections an item may have. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. If you need more photos, better descriptions, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!