Ice cream lovers gift set. Collection of 14 items perfect for a vintage inspired ice cream party. This is a really fun collection! The glass ice cream bowls have a pedestal style base, scalloped edges and a lovely scroll pattern around the sides. The scoops and milk shaker have a bit of a rustic feel. The scoops are each unique. One is branded ROLDIP. It has a hallowed out handle and a hole at the end for hanging. The other is heavier and slightly longer with a solid handle and grip imprints along the back. The vintage ice cream cartons make great props and can be used for holding spoons or sundae toppings. Items in this collection date as early as 1923.
This set includes:
-8 vintage glass ice cream sundae cups
-2 vintage metal ice cream scoops (scoops are different and do not match each other)
-1 vintage Thompson's Double Malted Milk Shaker/Cup with lid
-1 Vintage Heinemann's French Riviera ice cream carton (1pint)
-1 Vintage Chase's Ice Cream carton (1/2 pint). Copyright date on carton is 1923.
-1 vintage Ghirardelli metal chocolate and cocoa tin
All items are in good used/vintage condition. The ice cream glasses have no chips or scratches. The scoops and milk shaker show some wear and tear. The cartons colors have faded a little. Sticker residue can be seen on the bottom of the Ghirardelli tin.
ice cream cups: 4.5"W x 3.5"T
scoops: one scoop is 7.25" L and the other is 8.5"L
malted milk shaker: 3.75"W x 7"T
Heinemann's carton: 3.75"W x 4.25"T
Chase's carton: 3"L x 2"W x 3"T
Ghirardelli tin: 4.25"L x 3"W x 2.25"T
Overpaid shipping charges will be refunded when item(s) ships. If you are planning to purchase multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible. Free pick-up from zip code 91710 can be arranged. Enter coupon code: FREEPICKUP at checkout and leave a message so we can schedule a time for you to pick-up.
Thank you for stopping by my shop! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I will always try to respond with in 24 hours. Also, follow along on Instagram @mendezmanor and be the first to know when new listings hit the shop!
Item(s) are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
1. If you are planning on ordering multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible.
2. Overpaid shipping charges (over $1.00) will be refunded.
3. I do my best to get your item(s) packaged up and shipped out right away. In most cases your order will ship with in 24 to 48 hours.
4. Orders ship USPS 1-2 priority mail unless otherwise noted.
5. I am only able to ship with in the United States.
6. I take extra special care in packaging my orders. That said, if an item is broken during shipping, please contact me right away by sending a photo of the item to Nicolemndz [!at] gmail.com. I will refund the cost of shipping and the item.
7. When possible recycled packing materials are used.
8. Mendez Manor is not responsible for lost or returned packages. If a package is returned due to a wrong address or an undeliverable address, the buyer will be asked to cover the shipping charges for shipping a second time.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. If you are unhappy with an item for any reason please contact me right away. I will review each situation individually, and find a resolution that is fair for all parties.
2. I do my best to provide accurate descriptions and detailed photos. I am selling vintage items that do have wear and tear. I describe/show any imperfections an item may have. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. If you need more photos, better descriptions, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!