Wooden duck magazine holder. This small book rack has two hand painted wood ducks connected by wood slats and a hand painted wood handle. The wood is a dark walnut color and the paint is black with a lovely white and green floral design. It is signed by the artist on one side. Can be set on the floor or up on a table.
Good vintage/used condition. Very sturdy! Normal wear and tear. Some light scratches and marks can be seen.
Measures 15 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 7.25 inches tall.
Overpaid shipping charges will be refunded when item(s) ships. If you are planning to purchase multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible. Free pick-up from zip code 91710 can be arranged. Enter coupon code: FREEPICKUP at checkout and leave a message so we can schedule a time for you to pick-up.
Thank you for stopping by my shop! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I will always try to respond with in 24 hours. Also, follow along on Instagram @mendezmanor and be the first to know when new listings hit the shop!
Item(s) are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
1. If you are planning on ordering multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible.
2. Overpaid shipping charges (over $1.00) will be refunded.
3. I do my best to get your item(s) packaged up and shipped out right away. In most cases your order will ship with in 24 to 48 hours.
4. Orders typically ship USPS 1-3 priority mail unless another method is requested.
5. I am only able to ship with in the United States.
6. I take extra special care in packaging my orders. That said, if an item is broken during shipping, please contact me right away. I will refund the cost of shipping and the item.
7. When possible recycled packing materials are used.
8. Mendez Manor is not responsible for lost or returned packages due to the input of an incorrect address. If a package is returned due to a wrong address or undeliverable address, the buyer will be asked to cover shipping charges for re-sending the item(s).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. If you are unhappy with an item please contact me right away. I will review each situation individually, and find a resolution that is fair for all parties.
2. I do my best to provide accurate descriptions and detailed photos. I am selling vintage items that do have wear and tear. I describe/show any imperfections an item may have. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. If you need more photos, better descriptions, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!