THIS ORDER IS ON RESERVE: Order Reserved For Pure Aly Gance Designs
Vintage Spanish Porron. A Porron is a traditional Spanish wine pitcher that allows everyone to drink from the same glass without touching it with their lips. Typically it would be passed around the table and shared with food. This Porron is made of clear hand blown glass. The top of the bottle is narrow and can be sealed with a cork if you wish. It also makes an adorable watering can/glass! See photo to get an idea of what the pour looks like. It takes some getting used to!
Check this article for tips on becoming a pro at Porron pouring: https://www.lamag.com/liquidlablog/porron-service-bazaar-jose-andres/
Good vintage/used condition. Wear and tear consistent with age. Natural imperfections.
Measures 6.5 inches wide at spout, 4 inches wide at the bottom, 1 inch wide at the top and 7.25 inches tall.
Item(s) are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
1. If you are planning on ordering multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible.
2. Overpaid shipping charges (over $1.00) will be refunded.
3. I do my best to get your item(s) packaged up and shipped out right away. In most cases your order will ship with in 24 to 48 hours.
4. Orders typically ship USPS 1-3 priority mail unless another method is requested.
5. I am only able to ship with in the United States.
6. I take extra special care in packaging my orders. That said, if an item is broken during shipping, please contact me right away. I will refund the cost of shipping and the item.
7. When possible recycled packing materials are used.
8. Mendez Manor is not responsible for lost or returned packages due to the input of an incorrect address. If a package is returned due to a wrong address or undeliverable address, the buyer will be asked to cover shipping charges for re-sending the item(s).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. If you are unhappy with an item please contact me right away. I will review each situation individually, and find a resolution that is fair for all parties.
2. I do my best to provide accurate descriptions and detailed photos. I am selling vintage items that do have wear and tear. I describe/show any imperfections an item may have. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. If you need more photos, better descriptions, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!