Vintage board game assortment. Set of 4 early 1950s board games and the pieces to go along. Games include: Hop-Ching Chinese Checkers, Backgammon, Checkers, and Michigan Pool. Box reads, "Modern Game Assortment J. Pressman & Co. Inc. New York, N.Y. Made in the U.S.A. No. 2758."
There are two reversible, framed wood boards with a different game on each side. This set is complete with all the marbles (60 pieces) and chips (30 pieces). Separate containers are included for holding the pieces. The marbles are all natural and hand carved. Each one is unique and beautiful in itself! The only thing missing needed to play is a set of dice and deck of cards. These game boards have been stored well and the colors are bright and vivid. They would make great art, hanging on the wall in a kids room or game room!
Vintage/used condition. The box and cylinder containers show wear and tear. The main box has been taped together on the corners. The game boards are in good condition besides some small nicks and scratches to the wood frame. Marbles are natural and hand carved so imperfections can be seen and sizes vary slightly.
Box measures 19 inches wide, 17 inches tall and 2 inches tall. Game boards measure 16.25 inches square.
Thank you for stopping by my shop! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I will always try to respond with in 24 hours. Also, follow along on Instagram @mendezmanor and be the first to know when new listings hit the shop!
Item(s) are shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
1. If you are planning on ordering multiple items, contact me for a combined shipping rate, as this is sometimes possible.
2. Overpaid shipping charges (over $1.00) will be refunded.
3. I do my best to get your item(s) packaged up and shipped out right away. In most cases your order will ship with in 24 to 48 hours.
4. Orders typically ship USPS 1-3 priority mail unless another method is requested.
5. I am only able to ship with in the United States.
6. I take extra special care in packaging my orders. That said, if an item is broken during shipping, please contact me right away. I will refund the cost of shipping and the item.
7. When possible recycled packing materials are used.
8. Mendez Manor is not responsible for lost or returned packages due to the input of an incorrect address. If a package is returned due to a wrong address or undeliverable address, the buyer will be asked to cover shipping charges for re-sending the item(s).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. If you are unhappy with an item please contact me right away. I will review each situation individually, and find a resolution that is fair for all parties.
2. I do my best to provide accurate descriptions and detailed photos. I am selling vintage items that do have wear and tear. I describe/show any imperfections an item may have. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. If you need more photos, better descriptions, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!